I have been blown away with your pictures that you shared on social media and the sweet messages that you all have sent me of your organized desktops from March. Back by request, the new April desktop is ready for you to download!
Just follow these simple steps:
- Download the template and open in PowerPoint.
- Insert a textbox and add your own calendar events.
- Double click into my already typed textboxes to change your titles to organize your folders and icons.
- Save the slide as an image.
- Set the image as your desktop image.
Alright! Here you go! Enter your email below to download the file directly to your computer!
Snap a picture on Instagram of your desktop, be sure to tag me @keepingupwithmrsharris . I love seeing all your pictures! <3 If you love the design of this desktop organizer, you will love the patterns and colors used in my RTI/Data Notebook. Click here to learn more!