I have to admit that I have lost my desire to organize since January, but today I decided that I had to get some order back in my life. So, I started with my computer. I merged files and folders and needed to set up my desktop. Baseball season is back in full swing so I need my schedule posted EVERYWHERE, including on my desktop on my computer!
If you are needing a little organization too, here is the template for you to make your own! Click Here
Just follow these simple steps:
- Download the template and open in PowerPoint.
- Insert a textbox and add your own calendar events.
- Add more boxes or spaces for desktop folders.
- Save the slide as an image.
- Set the image as your desktop image.
Here is a video of how I set mine up!
If you love the design of this desktop organizer, you will love the patterns and colors used in my RTI/Data Notebook. Click here to learn more!