Have you heard that there is a super simple way to incorporate more nonfiction literature into your classroom with just a scan of a QR code? There is! I’m so excited to introduce my newest line of listening centers, Nonfiction Listen and Learn. Nonfiction literature is a must with common core and other rigorous state standards. Take a look at this overview video of how this pack works and sign up for a FREE sample below!
How will you use the Nonfiction Listen and Learn packs in your classroom? Here are a few ideas!
- Build prior knowledge for struggling students.
- Allow students to take the lead in learning by self selection.
- Research information for students for process writing.
- Explore and dig dipper for Science and Social Studies units and topics.
- Learn new vocabulary for English Language Learners or Early Intervention students.
- Extend Science and Social Studies content.
- Differentiate your listening centers for reading by allowing students to pick a book of their choice.
- Immerse students in informational literature.
Do you have a variety of learners? No problem! Give students a little extra after listening to the book to apply what they learned. There are activity sheets for each book with a color by number code for early finishers.
There are two great buying options, you can buy the packs individually or SAVE and buy the newly added bundle! Don’t worry! There will be many more bundles to come as I plan on creating and covering many more nonfiction topics.
How about you just try a sample for yourself? Click Here to get this sample now! I think you are going to LOVE these new bundles! Looking for a specific topic? Comment below! I’m always looking for suggestions and ideas!