Short Vowels for Google Slides Digital Activities, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, iPad or other Personal Device for Distance Learning or for technology stations in your in person classroom.
This pack includes:
- 5 Activity Slides Sets focused on Short A, Short E, Short I, Short O, and Short U words
- Total 100 Words and Pictures
- Each set includes 20 words for that vowel pattern
- Perfect for Kindergarten and First Grade
- You can guide your students through the activity using an LCD projector or SmartBoard, or use the digital version by itself.
- Students can also complete the “click and drag” activities on an iPad, computer, or other device.
- In this activity, using Google Slides, students will drag the letter tiles to spell each word.
Please note that when you purchase, you will receive a download with links to the slides. You need to make sure you are signed into your google drive and then click on each file name. This will create a copy of the file in your drive for you to have and use with your students.